WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Lebanon - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Lebanon > Topics

Subject: READ ME
Replies: 3 Views: 1350

sainz 7/21/2006 - 12:08:02
I am Israeli. yet i hope my Country will get Destroyed. d*mn Israel. i am ashamed to say i am israeli. i hope u Lebannonese win. because u are better than Israel and ur people are beautiful and most my people are war loving sc*m from Tel-Aviv Haifa and Jerusalem. i was in jail recently for 2weeks .as i went to Government building and Burnt the Israeli flag. so everyone fight against israel and win. because i believe herbala that group can win and Beat Israel. Shalom my friends. *

cuteb0i 8/1/2006 - 11:26:25
10x a lot sainz. Im lebanese and as u know i hate israel too. Im really happy bout the way u think. 10x 4 ur encouragement and hope we win. I would really ask u if u cn describe 4 us how much destruction hosballa did in israel coz the israeli goverment is hiding everything u know.good luck c u :) *

sainz 8/3/2006 - 2:34:07
hezballah is winning in israel. roughly around 125acres.near lebannonese border where 45 houses once stood is no more. FOREVER HEZBALLAH !! *

whitegay 8/5/2006 - 10:06:11
Im not arab and not jewish.i was in israel 6year and i can say all the jewish is scum@ !but i have many arab friends fr.israel and them are lovely and nice ppl.jewish is not faitfull is laing event if he say have sory for you! Them want just money and power. Them think is the sacred ppl of God,and becouse this cand do wath them want. Sory but im not for hazbala also!killing inocent ppl,children is not the way for pace! By God is forbiden to kill event if he is ALLAH! I know the coran very good ! *

* Lebanon Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Lebanon

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search